IT Hardware & Cloud Procurement Manager
Procurement plays a critical role in this organisation where we are charged with building, funding and protecting this organisations value by leveraging the capabilities of our third party partners and suppliers. The technology, products and services sourced underpin this organisations IT platforms, our operations, and the services offered to customers. The suppliers are responsible for some of this organisations largest change programmes.
- Category Management & Sourcing Execution for:
- IT Infrastructure, Public Cloud & Desktop Solutions
- Accountable for commercial strategy & structuring and negotiating supplier contacts to underpin and transform IT Infrastructure, Public Cloud & Desktop Solutions requirements.
- An expert in IT Hardware.
- Lead a team of 5 sourcing professionals (UK & India based).
- Ability to manage complex, strategic and commercial requirements between this organisation and Suppliers to realise key milestones around delivery of services and maintaining continuous service levels.
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders such as the MD Technology (CIO), CFO Technology and management team on commercial services and sourcing approach.
- Relationship and negotiation skills required for leading complex pan-category negotiations with global suppliers including IBM, AWS, HPE, Lenovo & Dell EMC..
- Responsible for Executive Level Relationships with strategic suppliers such as IBM, AWS, HPE, Lenovo & Dell EMC
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for an end to end Procurement Manager to look after the global IT Hardware & Cloud spend.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.