IT Cost Insight Lead
Role: IT Cost Insight Lead
Contract: 6 months
We offer an exciting opportunity in the IT/Digital Portfolio & Financial Management team, part of IT/Digital Business Operations. We are providing key support to our IT and Digital leadership teams, interacting closely with them to provide insight to enable them to manage their budgets, cost of services, business cases and change portfolio.
- Run governance process to support the delivery of IT Cost Transformation program
- Work closely with stakeholders across the IT team to continuously increase the transparency and accuracy of budgets, providing value-adding support, insights and analytics
- Play key role in delivering cost transparency model that will show total cost of ownership of IT across all service towers enabling powerful insight to both IT and business regarding investment decisions and opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of IT/Digital Financial Management and Analytics in alignment with the clients' processes, methodologies and tools through:
- Single point of contact for questions regarding the IT financial management processes, data, applications and tools for all relevant stakeholders of the assigned area of competence
- Ensure agreed timetables and deadlines are communicated, understood and followed
- Act as ambassador and trainer for the operating model, methodologies, tools and upcoming changes
- Min. 5 years of experience in IT financials and data analytics, additional project management or PMO experience is a plus
- Proven experience in working with senior stakeholders in IT and Business
- Experience in timely, accurate and high quality data analytics and reporting to produce meaningful information from data enabling stakeholders to drive decisions
- Experience in analyzing the data to raise potential issues and propose corrective measures
- A fundamental understanding of financial processes and accounting principles as they relate to management and reporting of IT financials
- Ability to deal with complexity and simplify information
- University degree in a commercial/ business or technical subject
- Knowledge of advanced excel, macros and power point for analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of any leading analytics tools like Qlik, Tableau, Apptio, SmartSheet
- Knowledge of financials and accounting principles
- Strong stakeholder focus and service oriented approach
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.