IT Audit Controls - Manager
IT Audit Controls Manager
Our client, a leading Professional Services firm is seeking an IT Audit Manager to strengthen its growing practice. The focus of the team is on IT Risk Management, IT Internal and External Audit, IT Control Testing, IT Project Assurance and Third Party Assurance and Advisory.
You will lead teams of consultants and auditors in delivering Technology Risk Advisory/Assurance services working very closely with Directors and Partners for delivering engagements and managing teams.
Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering IT assurance services (including external/internal audit) including, for example, experience in:
- performing project assurance roles in major IT programmes
- auditing and advising clients that operate major ERP systems (eg SAP, Oracle & MS Dynamics)
- Delivering ISAE 3000 / 3402 and other IT attestation services
- Delivering data analytics services.
- Recognised accounting / auditing (eg CISA, ACA, CIMA) qualification or Degree/masters qualification in IT/business.
- Good people management skills.
- Experience in an IT risk and control / audit environment.
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate hem to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a group of people (internal staff or clients/potential clients).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.