An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ground Support Systems Technician
As a Ground Support Systems Technician you will be responsible for running backups, reconfiguring systems, cleansing data & managing networks
You will support the configuration of both the portable & static network, providing complete systems support to the entire support team
Responsibilties will include:
- Provide Local Expertise in order to advise the customer in all activities
- Ensure appropriate configuration of hardware & software eg: database management
- Ensure Support Performances are in line with the contracted service level agreement
- Loading reference data
- Provide feedback & proposals to improve cusotmer satisfaction while enhancing support contract profitabilty
- Familiar with maintenance & troublehsooting
- Knowledge of hardware maintenance
- working knowledge of shell scripting; enterpise backup principles / software VMware; Vsphere; installation / configuration of virtul systems
- Ability to test & debug data base languages including ORACLE, access
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.