ISDA Initial Margin Project
Very exciting opportunity has just arisen in a Multinational Investment bank here in London.
They are looking for experienced ISDA negotiators to join their ISDA Initial Margins Project.
This is a 7 month contract.
- Drafting and finalizing business specific agreements with Clients
- Processing completed agreements
- Attending to archiving of completed documents
- Involved in internal system set up and establishing controls for credit and documentation tracking
- Assisting with updating internal policies
- Previous derivative documentation experience (OTC derivatives experience necessary)
- Legal Degree (Masters Level or LPC equivalent) preferred but not mandatory
- Strong attention to detail
- Polished verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Must be literate in Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Ability to manage projects and work independently
- Team player, confident, and proactive
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact Daniel on 0207 092 0107 for more info!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.