Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. With experience in developing applications using SWIFT
- Good grasp of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- At least 2 years of experience in developing iOS applications using the IOS SDK and XCode - Good grasp of iOS concepts and standards related to user interface standards, data storage, encryption, security and performance
- Knowledge and experience working with web services like SOAP or REST -
At least 1 year experience in a developer role, including non-mobile development, on top of the mobile development experience
· Deep familiarity with Application Architecture methodology and tools
· Recent mobile application development experience, with iOS Native (including Mobile development experience with Objective C, Swift)
· Experience with mobile device management, mobile app distribution, device-based mobile app testing
· Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
· Scoping and estimating mobile application development projects
· Understanding of mobile middleware, REST APIs/microservices, and related Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADPs)
· Familiarity with X Code build chain, iOS Frameworks, integrating Third Party Dependencies, Command Line + X Code
· Proven ability to contribute to technical architecture design that supports robust mobile solutions, including experience with requirements management and technology selection
· Ability to share applications you have developed, if published in App Store or Play Store, or discuss the technical contributions you made to apps on which you have worked
· Ability to drive and supervise mobile technology build, test and deployment activities
· Ability to own and manage functional and technical assets (e.g. application source code reviews, application architectural design activities, epics/feature/user stories)
My client need someone too start ASAP urgently for 4 weeks based in Glasgow or 2 weeks Glasgow and 2 in London if preferred. Financial services client but FS background is not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.