Investments Finance Manager - Global Brand - 3 Month Contract - ASAP Start
INVESTMENTS FINANCE MANAGER JOB
Global business based near Luton is looking to recruit an Investments Finance Manager to join their central Finance team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business. With the opportunity for extension on the initial 3 month contract, this role also provides the scope to liaise with the senior leadership team and senior management teams across the business.
Key responsibilities for this Investments Finance Manager role;
- Business Partner to the Property and Business Development teams
- Responsible for delivery of insight and analysis on complex capital projects
- Responsible for delivering complex project appraisals with supporting board papers and concise communication of drivers to senior stakeholders
- Explain proposals to a range of stakeholders across the business, drawing out specific issues when appropriate
- Communicate complex investment strategies to key stakeholders inside and outside of Finance/Property
- With the support of an Investment Analyst, use large structured data sets to provide high quality analysis and insight that will drive future strategic direction of the business
- Presentation of insight in a clear, concise and effective manner
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants (ideally ACCA/CIMA etc)
- Previous experience of commercial finance and reporting
- Investment Appraisal experience is highly desirable
- Strong financial modelling expertise is essential
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.