My client is a large investment manager looking for an Investment writer to write, edit thought leadership and related content for institutional and professional investors.
My client is a large investment manager looking for an Investment writer to write, edit thought leadership and related content for institutional and professional investors. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Write engaging and sophisticated thought leadership and investment insight to support our global marketing, distribution and investment teams
- Work with the marketing team to plan and write content for marketing campaigns
- Write content such as market commentaries, briefing papers, educational guides, blog posts, video scripts, and creative briefs for animations and infographics
- Generate high quality ideas for new content and see them through to completion
- Keep at the forefront of the investment market, identifying current news stories or issues that could form the basis of new content
- Support web development projects, writing copy for new webpages and to update current sites
- Tailor content to a range of audiences and geographies including the UK, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific
- Manage multiple project deadlines and specifications
- Ensure consistency of style and message across investment communications
- Writing experience within financial services, ideally at an investment manager
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets, particularly fixed income and real estate
- An understanding of institutional investment and trends
- Excellent planning and project management skills and time management
- Ability to translate complex information into clear, accurate and compelling messages
- Ability to generate new ideas for high quality investment content
- Investment Management Certificate is desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.