Investment Finance Analyst job based in West London
This a great opportunity to be involved in such a large scale project for a well known business. You will be part of the wider investment tea, and this role will be focused on the development of the investment case (a multi billion pound project), analysis of risks and opportunities to the business and individual project appraisals.
- Contribute to high quality reports and presentations used to deliver recommendations to senior teams across Heathrow in relation to expansion and capital investment
- Support evaluating individual business cases
- Support evaluation of risks and opportunities to the investment case
- Support integration into the investment case and alignments across workstreams
- Support controlling consistency of investment appraisal information
- Interact with the wider business to maintain consistency of planning assumptions
- Document business cases analysis
- Prepare materials for review by internal and external stakeholders
- Support project management of the investment case
- Record, evidence, and quantify all assumptions underpinning the investment case
- Operate and input into financial models used for the investment case
- Support workstream activities: traffic, commercial, opex, capex, depreciation
- Qualified Accountant: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA
- Ideally some previous project management experience
- Financial modelling: excellent level required (able to build models from scratch)
- Analytical: eye for detail, appetite to explore solving problems, analytical judgement
- Interpersonal skills: ability to engage, network, challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Presentation: clear and concise provision of information, experienced PowerPoint user
- You will have to have had experience in working in a large complex organisation with exposure to senior stakeholders.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.