International Tax Assistant Manager, Birmingham
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented International Tax Assistant Manager to be based in Birmingham.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Manage the delivery of international tax services engagements.
- Build and maintain relationships with the clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients and engagements.
- Project management skills to plan and prioritise work, as well as meet deadlines.
- An ATT, CTA or equivalent qualification.
- Experience with Corporate Tax.
- Experience of working on projects gained working within a professional services firm, global consultancy firm, large private and/or public sector organisations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.