A new exciting permanent role for an Internal Sales Account Manager has become available in the Crawley Area.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly motivated and dedicated team. To be considered for this role you must have a background working as an Account Manager with previous experience dealing with Business to Business relationships.
Main Purpose of the Role
- To provide a first rate office-based account management service to existing customers
- To work together with the External Salesperson for the dedicated sales area to effectively transfer new customers into loyal accounts, helping to drive to the continued expansion of the Company's customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients
- Administer all sales related activities and account management for the sales area, including order receipt and processing, invoice preparation and customer liaison
- Analyse and record customer requirements to prepare sales strategies and quotations, (including CRM database management)
- Identify new business opportunities to expand business and provide feedback.
- Evaluate sales and service provision for all customer accounts as necessary to ensure service excellence
- Co-ordinate a joint approach to excellent customer account management with the area External salesperson
- Provide forecasts for sales volumes for each area and for assigned projects
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure new product launches are successful and seek/ provide feedback from customers.
- Proven experience and success in a target-driven sales role
- A resourceful relationship builder with proven experience in acquiring and maintaining customer loyalty
Please note this role is paying £22,500 - £25,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.