Client & Employee Communications Manager - Financial Services - West Sussex, South East England, commutable from London
My client, a leading wealth management and financial services business, is actively looking for an Communications specialist to join their team in a broad and varied communications management role, based in their offices in West Sussex in the South East of England.
Client & Employee Communications Manager's key responsibilities:
- Campaign Management - support the development and execution of internal and external communications strategies
- Brand Management - work closely with senior stakeholders to enhance the businesses' branding, both internally and externally
- Employee Communications - develop employee communications including editing company newsletters, drafting announcements, generating copy for the internal intranet, create video messaging and presentations for town halls.
- Client Communications - managing external messaging to existing clients
- Stakeholder Engagement - liaising with c-suite executives regularly
- ROI Reporting - work with key internal stakeholders to review communications activities to ensure they are engaging and effective. Carry out necessary improvements.
Client & Employee Communications Manager's ideal background and previous experience:
- Financial services experience, ideally with exposure to banking, investment or wealth management
- Over 3 years' experience in a communications management role, ideally with experience managing communications campaigns end to end
- A skilled relationship builder, confident at liaising with senior stakeholders
- Creative, willing to suggest ideas and improvements to effect change
- A skilled writer, able to distil complex concepts into more digestible narratives
- A project manager with high attention to detail
- A willingness to take on projects outside of job remit
£50,000-60,000 dependent on experience + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.