8 month Fixed Term Contract
Join a financial services business working closely with C-suite executives on internal communications and engagement. This is an 8 month fixed term contract based in offices in the City, Central London.
Internal Communications Specialist's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Communications Strategy - develop and execute the communications strategy across the UK to promote engagement
- Event Management - managing the annual internal events programme and ensuring that events align to the business strategy. Working remotely with internal teams to prepare for in-house events. Setting agendas and travelling with senior stakeholders to oversee events
- Content Management - writing enticing internal communications emails, social media posts and announcements.
- Reporting - measuring ROI and reporting back to the business on successful events
- Ad hoc support - as part of wider communications team.
Internal Communications Specialist's experience & knowledge:
- Previous experience in Engagement Communications within Financial Services
- Previous experience managing communications strategies
- Excellent relationship management skills, confident in interacting with very senior stakeholders.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
£45,000 - £55,000 PA + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.