EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES - 12 MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT
My client, a leading financial services business, is actively looking for an Employee Engagement specialist to join their team for an initial 12 month rolling Contract, based in the City.
Internal Communications Manager's key responsibilities:
- Campaign Management - support the development and execution of internal communications strategies
- Employee Communications - develop employee communications including editing company newsletters, drafting announcements, generating copy for the internal intranet, create video messaging and presentations for town halls.
- Stakeholder Engagement - liaising with c-suite executives regularly
- Intranet Management - management of internal intranet system and suggest ongoing improvements.
- ROI Reporting - work with key internal stakeholders to review communications activities to ensure they are engaging and effective. Carry out necessary improvements.
Internal Communications Manager's ideal background and previous experience:
- Financial services experience, ideally with exposure to investment management
- Extensive experience in managing internal communications campaigns end to end
- A skilled relationship builder, confident at liaising with senior stakeholders
- Creative, willing to suggest ideas and improvements to effect change
- A project manager with high attention to detail
£300-400 / day dependent on experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.