Internal Communications Business Partner wanted for leading Financial Services firm based in London.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading Financial Services firm based in London who are seeking an Internal Communications Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role, joining the firm at a time of change, innovation and transformation.
As Internal Communications Business Partner your responsibilities will include;
- Planning and delivering all communications and engagement activities for the project team.
- Setting out best practice guidelines for management to use when communicating with staff members.
- Conducting research into communication channels and team preferences
- Assisting with promoting people and culture changes internally
- Advising senior stakeholders on their communications plans and strategies - developing briefing notes, speeches and presentations.
Successful candidates will have;
- Previous experience working within Financial or Professional services
- Knowledge of payments (highly desirable)
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to partner and advise senior stakeholders on complex communication topics
- Previous experience working on a change OR transformation project
Salary range; up to £36,000 per annum + attractive benefits scheme
This is an urgent requirement so to avoid missing out on this opportunity, please do apply as soon as possible for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.