Leading Financial Services Firm Hiring an Internal Communications Assistant
My client, part of a highly reputable and global Financial Services Firm are seeking to hire an Internal Communications Assistant to join their Human Resources Team. Largely focused on graphic design, this opportunity is a great entry level role for those embarking on a Marketing and Communications career in Financial Services.
Internal Communications Assistant's Key Responsibilities:
- Build out and maintain company intranet site
- Create and distribute weekly internal newsletter
- Create and distribute a monthly wellbeing newsletter
- Complete ad-hoc requests and bulletins
- Raising awareness of employee facilities and benefits
- Development of HR sub intranet site
- Support in development of pre-boarding and on-boarding materials and processes
- Planning and running relevant events
- Producing and formatting documents and materials in line with company branding
- Creating logos and branding for new initiatives
- Acting as company photographer for new joiners and events
Internal Communications Assistant's Key Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent graphic design skills; knowledge of relevent programmes e.g. Adobe Creative Suites
- An eye for photography
- Great organisational skills
- A proactive approach to building internal relationships
- Confident in writing creative content for internal distribution
- This opportunity is open to those who are recent graduates with relevant skills and equally to those who have gained experience through relevant employment.
To be considered for this great opportunity to work in Financial Services Marketing and Communications, APPLY NOW!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.