Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading International Bank based in London who are recruiting for an Engagement and Content Manager to join their HR function, focusing on D&I
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading International Bank based in London who are recruiting for an Engagement and Content Manager to join their HR function, focusing on their Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
This is an exciting role encompassing both content creation with stakeholder engagement and is perfect for those passionate about all things D&I including experience level, knowledge, religion, disability, gender and more.
As Engagement and Content Manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Strategy - You will work closely with the Head of D&I and Head of Communications in order to help with driving the D&I strategy both internally and externally. This will be through a range of channels and engagement techniques.
- Content Creation - Working closely with various internal and external contacts to create interesting content based on success stories around D&I initiatives. Drafting and editing of this content from scratch.
- Stakeholder Engagement - Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders such as D&I committee members as well as external partners to develop exciting D&I content plans.
- Measurement & Reporting - You will take responsibility for measuring, tracking and reporting on all D&I activity and providing recommendations for improvements/changes.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience working on both internal and external communications plans
- A passion and understanding for D&I, with an appreciation for business impacts of these topics/issues
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
- Exposure working within a HR or D&I function within a communications role
- The ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders based in various locations
- Experience working within a large scale, high matrix organisation - ideally financial OR professional services related
- Proven ability to write creative and exciting content from scratch
Please note, a background in communications and content creation, alongside a strong understanding of Diversity & Inclusion is ESSENTIAL for this role.
Salary range up to £75,000 per annum + bonus + benefits (dependent on candidate experience)
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.