Interim Sourcing Manager
My client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. They are looking for someone join a global team responsible for sourcing all contract, project and outsourced service engagements across all business units, this is an exciting opportunity to assist in supporting the EMEA IT Professional Services (Consulting) category in London.
- Review and negotiate commercials of vendor contracts with respect to professional services engagements across assigned divisional coverage in EMEA for Contract, Project and Outsourced Managed Services
- Perform routine deep dive spend analysis in order to identify and drive cost savings opportunities, including but not limited to RFP, supplier consolidation, Unit Price reduction, Volume Discounting, Benchmarking, etc.
- Support ad hoc expense management initiatives
- Drive baseline reductions and cost avoidance on professional services across US coverage
- Ensure ongoing data quality on savings initiatives and completed deals, along with live RFPs
- Previous experience in sourcing IT professional services, including Project SOWs, Outsourcing Transactions and Time and Materials engagements, preferably within Financial Services Industry
- High proficiency in developing and presenting strategic content focused on driving savings
- Evidence of leveraging influencing skills to drive change to purchasing behaviour with measurable outcomes (expense reduction)
- Negotiation of large scale professional services contractual agreements across varying complexity
- Results oriented, with the ability to drive strategic initiatives to closure and results
- Previous experience with Ariba, Fieldglass, MS Office (especially excel and power point) and Reporting (Business Objects, Tableau, Advanced Excel, etc.)
This is an interim role with interviews happening quickly so please do not wait to apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.