Are you an Employee Relations Specialist with experience of dealing with complex volume casework in a Financial or Professional Service environment?
Morgan McKinley is working with one of its key financial service clients to find an Interim ER Advisor. The successful candidate will have experience delivering on volume ER casework within matrix based/ Large scale financial or professional service firm.
IR35 please read: The business has implemented an IR35 policy. This role is classified as within IR35 and is there fore being paid PAYE ONLY.
- Effectively manage a case load for the business. This will cover:
General matters to resolve internal conflict
- Manage ER polices in the business.
- Manage ER cases through the HRIS system
- Look for underlying ER trends in the MI/data produced by the system to make informed decisions on how to apply and update ER policy.
- Manage the ER processes around M&A, TUPE and Redundancy
- Proven Employee Relations and/or HR professional with heavy ER experience within a Finance or Professional Services environment.
- Experience of dealing with volume ER casework
- Experience of developing ER policies based of analytics
- Exceptional understanding of UK Employment Law
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.