Project Manager - French Speaking -JIRA, Splunk, Tableau, Software background
The Technical Implementation Manager coordinates, tracks and reports on day to day activities for the implementation of Financial Institution connectivity for transacting data between the clients software and banks, collaborating with product and implementation teams, vendors and banks. Responsibilities include: - Planning and scheduling activities across teams - Tracking issues and identifying owners and progress - Ensuring work is progressing according to plan, and escalating where necessary - Collaborating in the definition of processes and best practices for the implementation work.
- Fluent in French (mandatory) and English, other languages welcome
- Experience in managing complex technical projects (mandatory), ideally in a banking setting
- Experience with issue tracking systems, particularly JIRA (mandatory)
- Experience with Splunk and Tableau for reporting (desirable)
- Experience with PSD2 and Open Banking standards (desirable)
- Experience with testing within an Agile software methodology (desirable)
- Software engineering background (Java, Golang or Python), ideally capable of acting in a "hands on" role if necessary (desirable)
BSc. in computer science, or equivalent industry experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.