Integration and Data Migration Support - Dell Boomi - Contract role in London
* Client facing role
* Manage Platform architecture, governance, security and compliance.
* Handle capacity planning and platform readiness
* Implement Boomi design and architecture
* Boomi best practices roll out
* Execute full SDLC life cycle of Dell Boomi projects
* Exposure in other cloud platforms and contribution in architecture review board and competency ideally SAP Successfactors
* Boomi versioning and Dev-ops, automation, optimization and performance management
* Experience in Dell Boomi with Overall integration experience
* implementation in a complex tech stack (both On-prem and Cloud)
* Good experience/exposure on Cloud implementation on AWS
* Hands-on experience with Boomi process building & deployment, and good knowledge of critical Boomi capabilities/limitations
* Hands on API management, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, integration packs usage.
* Testing Integration processes using Dell Boomi and Dell Boomi Atoms monitoring, Analyzing and fixing issues if any.
* Experience with integration patterns related to web services, SOA (REST), Database and other Cloud applications.
* Hands-on knowledge on XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL and WS-* standards to understand existing implementation.
* Preferable to have performance tuning exposure
* Good communication skills
* Capability to work on Enterprise -wide architecture framework with specific focus on integration platform
* Platform and solution governance experience
* Working with tech teams for implementation
* Ability to influence customer and programs on the right decision points
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.