Opportunity to take ownership for Institutional Channel Marketing at a leading Investment Manager
Our City-based client, a leading investment house, are actively looking to speak to marketing managers with previous experience managing campaigns for the institutional market to join their growing marketing team.
You will have a broad and varied remit and it is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with a strong brand with plenty of scope for progression.
Institutional Marketing Manager's key responsibilities:
- Campaign Management - end-to-end project management and execution of campaigns, including maintaining the relevant web pages, updating marketing literature and sales aides and working closely with events, advertising and digital teams
- Marketing Planning and Idea Generation - contributing to strategic decision making for the international institutional investment marketing channels, working closely with the sales team and senior marketing stakeholders to come up with new and engaging ideas to attract new business to the company
- Budget management - taking ownership for managing the budgets for the sales channel
- Reporting - presenting to senior leaders on the ROI and successes from marketing projects
- Ad hoc support - as part of a growing team
Institutional Marketing Manager's Ideal Background:
- Extensive experience in institutional investment management marketing, with a preference for marketers who have worked with traditional or real estate assets
- A passion and interest in investment management and a clear understanding of FCA regulations and the investor audience
- Collaborative team player, happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in all elements of marketing as part of a small team
- Attentive to detail, organised and a skilled communicator who is motivated and eager to improve marketing activities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Salary & Associated Benefits:
£65,000-75,000 P.A. + discretionary bonus + benefits package
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.