Infrastructure Engineer - 6 month contract - London - Financial Services experience required
The successful candidate will have a solid background working with the Microsoft Infrastructure technology stack and Windows Server hosted business applications.
As a secondary function, this role will provide 2nd and 3rd line operational support for internal IT infrastructure and systems in the company's hosted environment. Taking ownership of problems through to resolution over a wide variety of systems and technologies, supporting enterprise Microsoft Windows Server environment, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMware and Citrix.
- Must have very strong experience supporting production systems in an enterprise Microsoft Windows/Active Directory environment.
- Strong experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Experience in working with ticket systems such as Service Now and an understanding of priorities and SLA's.
- Ability to plan and implement technical changes without unexpected disruption to the service and with minimal oversight.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other operational support teams in to support the service.
- Strong experience of providing cross training on technologies and operational processes to colleagues
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of ITIL framework (understanding of Incident, Problem, Change)
- Prior IT operational support experience across business critical Production infrastructure, applications and database services.
- Microsoft/VMware/Citrix/Cisco certification
- O365/Azure/AWS certification
- Password Manager Pro experience
- ITIL certification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.