Infrastructure architect, Engineering,
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are seeking an Infrastructure Architect to join their team in London.
- Produce high quality High Level Design documentation describing technical systems solutions, providing overall design direction and recommendations for resolution of complex technical issues
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the IT engineering, delivery and test teams throughout implementation phases
- Act as a liaison between Architecture and Engineering and direct the development of technical standards and platforms, quality and best practices.
- Support the Enterprise Architects in the development of infrastructure road maps to support the evolution of the technical and digital portfolios from current to future state.
- This role will be aligned primarily against the Settlements business line which designs and delivers key mission critical systems for the organization and its customers.
- Solid understanding and design capability across multiple infrastructure domains such as networks, compute, storage, database, backups, virtualization, cloud, data center, collaboration and end user
- In-depth technical knowledge across several infrastructure disciplines, e.g. Microsoft Technologies, Red Hat/Linux, VMWare, ESX, vSphere, Citrix, IBM Websphere MQ, DB2, LAN/WAN/MAN, Routing, Firewall, Wireless, IDS/IPS, WAN optimization, Proxy, VPN services, Load Balancing and IT Security
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Leadership, stakeholder management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.