Indirect Procurement Lead
- Supporting the Head of Procurement, and working closely with UK departments, in the execution of procurement projects, RFX's, negotiations etc.
- Supporting Head of Procurement in training and assisting UK departments in the implementation of the UK procurement framework and associated processes
- Performing due diligence on the supply base (existing/potential suppliers
- Negotiating with external service providers/suppliers to deliver the best service and a value proposition
- Ensuring UK departmental heads and their reports understand the responsibilities of the key role of "agreement owner"
The role will give you a deep and wide understanding of the Bank as well as the opportunity to create an extensive network. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and enhance the operation of the SMCR Regime within the UK.
- Experience working across more than one indirect procurement category (HR, Consultancy, Marketing, IT, Professional Services etc)
- Experience of procurement and tender processes
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Experience of negotiating the procurement of goods and services
- Ability to make sound commercial decisions
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience in collating and analysing data
- Being a self-starter with the ability and willingness to work on own initiative and learn is essential.
URGENT ROLE DO NOT WAIT TO APPLY - SHORTLIST CLOSES NOVEMBER 6TH
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.