Immigration Assistant Consultant, London
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Immigration Assistant Consultant to be based in London.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and proactively communicate with more senior members of the team to ensure timely delivery and review of key work activities.
- Assist in data gathering and document preparation and filling of immigration applications and other client deliverables.
- Support day-to-day client liaison and discuss questions raised by client with the client service team and ensure they are advised of client related issues as necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date records of applicants' status and information in the tracking system.
- Previous immigration experience with reference to applications under the Tier 2 General / Intra Company Transfer routes of the UK's Points Based System, applications for leave / indefinite leave to remain and basic knowledge of EEA family permit / residence card and permanent residence applications under EU law / EU settlement scheme.
- Strong IT skills, including very good MsOffice (Word, Excel and Power Point), BIT and local visa preparation software
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.