Are you an HR Officer/Advisor with Mandarin & English language skills?
Morgan Mckinley is working with a Financial Service organisation to find an HR Officer/ Advisor with Mandarin Language skills. This role will be to work in a small team working in a Generalist HR capacity.
This role is a 12 month FTC
- Recruitment: full administration support throughout the recruitment process.
- New joiner & leaver: manage the administration process for starters and leavers.
- Invoice: process HR related invoices.
- Benefits: full administration support throughout the annual renewal process.
- Prepare monthly KRI data and Liaison with Risk department to arrange relevant update.
- Mobility: Coordination of Senior Executives and new joiners including: Visa Applications, Travel, Expenses and any translation services.
- Acting as secretary on general administration matters to the Department.
- Research and report writing to Head Office.
- Onboarding lead to ensure timely delivery on arranging, pre-employment checks, offer letters & contracts and post-employment referencing.
- Assisting and ad-hoc training projects.
- Other ad hoc projects assigned by manager.
- Would be bi-lingual in Mandarin and English (written and verbal) and required to undertake translations and draft reports. - Essential
- Degree level education or equivalent - Essential
- Experience in the financial services sector - Essential
- Experience as a team secretary - Desired
- A proven track record as a Secretary to formal committee meetings - Desired
- Experience in coordinating complex international delegations - Desired
If you are interested in this post, please apply or contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.