HR Manager role
Morgan McKinkey HR, are currently recruiting for a HR Manager on a 12 month FTC for a ethical and fascinating business based in the Slough area.
The role includes the following:
- Manages and oversees Head Office Recruitment and HR administration, ensuring accuracy, attention to detail and excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Carries out recruitment activities
- Provides a first class HR generalist advisory service to all Head Office managers and staff
- Manages HR casework and employee relations issues
- Absent Management
- Assists line managers with performance management issues
- Oversees the employee induction and on-boarding arrangements
- Produces HR statistics and makes recommendations for improvements
- Chartered Member of the CIPD or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.