Are you an experienced HR professional, who has set up HR functions and worked in the Financial Service Sector?
Start Date: 28th October 2019
Interview Dates: Week commencing 7th October
Morgan McKinley is working with an Insurance Start Up as they look to hire an HR Lead that will support the start-up business to create, implement and manage all HR-related policies and procedures.
- Implement new HR policies, procedures and procedures and processes as appropriate and ensure that they are in line with current employment legislation.
- Mange the recruitment process for various vacancies within all functions and at various levels, ensuring that processes are consistently applied with integrity
- Set up a Preferred Supplier List for the business. This will involve meeting with agencies to identify their areas of expertise, setting out the PSL rates and rebates, drafting agreements and monitoring the PSL's to ensure delivery
- Ensure that all operational procedures and standards are applied to provide a consistent and safe service for all employees
- Work closely with the CEO to rollout company-wide projects such as annual salary & bonus review, performance management and training and development.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Compliance, especially with regards to Remuneration and FCA requirements.
Personal Specification - Essential
- Proven and extensive HR Business Partner experience of supporting a small - medium sized business with all aspects of HR
- Experience of working in the Financial Service industry
- Proven track record of delivery of strategic HR elements
- Commercial and financial awareness (e.g. understanding of the external market, how the balance sheet works, company performance, market intelligence, business drivers)
Personal Specification - Desirable
- French Speaking
- Insurance Industry Experience
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.