HR Manager - 10 month FTC - SME organisation
Morgan McKinley is working with a fantastic Property firm specialising in Investments, Construction and lettings to find an HR Manager to cover maternity. The role will be a very hands on HR operational/ generalist post, whilst also needing an individual confident enough to partner with the business up to board level. It's worth noting that this role also involves the running of the monthly Payroll.
- Provide advice including: performance, capability and employee well-being, HR policies, employment legislation and best practice.
- Partner with managers in relation to ongoing HR matters.
- Advise Managers and conduct ER casework.
- Undertake all new starter inductions
- Manage all maternity, adoption, paternity, shared parental leave
- Supporting the business with recruitment requirements.
- Overall management of the monthly payroll process, ensuring that accurate data is uploaded to the payroll company. Management of the end of year process with regard to P60s and P11Ds.
- Management of the annual salary benchmarking exercise
- Manage all work experience placement
- Deputising for the HR Director with ad hoc HR initiatives, projects or transactional work that may arise including any associated consultation exercises, such as TUPE transfers in/out of the business.
- Degree qualification/CIPD qualification;
- Good level of knowledge of employment legislation and HR practice;
- Experience of working in an SME HR operational role in a small business - under 250 - Essential
- Experience of working in property/professional services and operational customer facing businesses such as retail, student accommodation or hospitality - would be highly beneficial
- A solid understanding of the monthly payroll process and end of year process (P11Ds) and comfortable instructing and challenging payroll bureau on payroll processing (requires proficiency with numbers and basic payroll calculations)
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.