HR Manager - Fluent Mandarin & English
Morgan McKinley is working with a Global Business to assist them in hiring a Mandarin Speaking - HR Manager. The role will be to manage the HR Shared Service Team while driving efficiencies across a range of HR processes and policies.
- Build/manage day-to-day HR operations/transactional, including activities such as; new hire induction, probation, transfer, exit, termination, etc.
- Provide support to maintain HR policy, procedure and programs.
- Continuously drive improvements in vendor management duties including; payroll & benefit, immigration and BPO providers.
- Management of HRIS data accuracy and compliance.
- Act as contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to HR policies, procedures and benefits.
- Play critical role in liaising with business management, Corporate C&B, stakeholders, process owners and HRBP;
- Partner with HRBP in actively identifying processes improvements according to LEAN ways of working.
- Manage a team of Administrators.
- Bachelor degree. At least 6+ years' overall HR operation experiences in global company - payroll & benefit vendor management experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Mandarin
- Good team management skills
- Strong Vendor Management skills
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR Team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.