Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting an HR Director. This new, exciting opportunity will be working with our client in the Crawley area
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting an HR Director. This new, exciting opportunity will be working with our client in the Crawley area. The main purpose of this role will be to lead the Human Resources department providing a high quality and effective service.
Basis - Permanent, Full time
Salary - £60,000 - £80,000 DOE
Duties and responsibilities of the HR Director:
- Developing and implementing an HR strategy with a strong focus on talent management for a growing business
- Providing Executive team coaching, support and guidance
- Contribute to company strategy as part of the Executive leadership team
- Developing effective HR procedures and policies
- Implement improvements to HR processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for enhancements to the HR service
- Developing and delivering effective employee communications
- Support, guide and develop a small HR team
- To assist in the implementation of the annual appraisal system, objective setting, personal development and succession planning
- Leading payroll delivery and managing the annual salary review process
- Providing effective case management of disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance management, bringing a problem solving approach to complex HR issues
- Recruiting the very best people to our business, ensuring the employer brand is strong
- Providing people-data in analytical processes as required by the needs of the business
- Assist in the delivery of organisational change initiatives, including employee consultation procedures and TUPE transfers
- Liaise with EU HR management team members to build and share best practices
Key skills and experience required:
- CIPD Level 7
- Previous experience working as an HR Director
- Proven experience of advising Senior Leadership team on a full range of HR issues, including recruitment and selection; employee relations; job evaluation; performance management and staff development
- Experience of developing HR policies and procedures
- Experience of TUPE process
- Proven people management skills
- Excellent IT skills including generating reports
- Ability to travel to required locations by most effective means available (including international travel)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.