Are you an an HR Administrator with 2 years + experience working in a fast paced industry, such as Tech, Fin-tech or Mobile tech?
Morgan McKinley is working closely with a fast-paced tech organisation to find an HR Coordinator on a permanent basis in West London.
The successful candidate:
- Will have at least 2 years HR experience
- Will be part/ fully CIPD qualified
- Come from a fast-paced environment, ideally tech or mobile tech sectors
- Have had experience using Workday (HRIS) or ADP (Payroll Systems)
- Managing Employee Data through Workday (HRIS) and ADP (Payroll). While being first point of contact.
- Coordinating all Benefits schemes within the Company
- Administering new joiner and leaver processes including offer letters, contracts and contractual amendments.
- Running Inductions for new joiners
- Managing general employee queries directly or through the HR inbox
- Roll out of HR practices and new processes across the business where required
- Managing the administration and roll out of the company performance management and annual salary review process across all locations
- Assisting with running of annual internship programme alongside recruitment team
If you have experience outlined in the "successful candidate section", please apply and we will be in touch.
We are experience high volumes of applicants, if you are not contacted within 72 hours, unfortunately your application have been unsuccessful.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.