HR Consultant - SME Financial Organisation - 12 month FTC
Morgan McKinley is working with an SME Financial Services in Central London as they look for an HR Consultant to join the HR team on a 12 month FTC basis.
The role will be highly varied, which will be strategic and operational. You will also be supported by an HR Advisor and HR Assistant.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Work directly with the Heads of HR to define and deliver HR strategy, projects and operations supported by a small team.
- Projects will include; reviewing the organisation design and roles, reviewing all HR processes to make them fit for purpose, reviewing culture & values, SMCR.
- Implementing new Talent & Development processes and managing succession planning.
- Be involved the in the end to end Reward processes in the business.
- Managing ER within both of the businesses (all levels of stakeholder).
- Managing annual HR processes and reporting on HR performance.
- You will need to be an accomplished HR professional at an HRBP or HR Manager level, operating within a high touch global financial services organisation (asset management experience preferred).
- You will be an HR BP looking to take on additional responsibility and you will be happy operating within a strategic and operational role.
- Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.