HR BUSINESS PARTNER - INITIAL 3 MONTH CONTRACT
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
My client is a leader in their market based near Slough looking to hire a HR Business Partner on an initial 3 month contract. The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately, to deliver an integrated, comprehensive and commercially focused HR service for your selected business units; influencing the strategy whilst maintaining an independent business perspective.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- HR Business Partner to your division's strategic plan to result in a positive value-added outcome
- Influence and shape the change agendas within agreed corporate guidelines
- Develop structured HR recommendations and strategies
- Provide coaching and feedback to line managers to assist them in maximising the performance potential and development of their employees
- Provide a strategic and influential approach to all business change initiatives and act as project manager for all people related project work-streams
- Provide advice and support to management with complex employee relations issues providing a commercial approach whilst operating within appropriate procedural guidelines to ensure a successful outcome
- Assist with the development of reward and recognition strategies to help ensure they support the business strategy
- Successfully manage the implementation of key corporate and divisional HR programmes e.g. Salary reviews, succession planning and learning and development initiatives
- Deliver corporate induction, workshops and other HR presentations as required
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Degree level education, with CIPD preferred
- Experience with Workday is highly desirable
- Comprehensive experience of managing complex employee relations issues in a commercially focused way
- In-depth experience of best practice HR processes and procedures
- High level of commercial awareness essential to supporting the business needs
- Experience of working in a change-focused environment
- Ability to empathise whilst remaining impartial
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word and Excel)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.