Are you an HRBP looking to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment?
Morgan McKinley is looking for an HR Business Partner to work closely with a fast-paced sales business in Central London. The successful candidate will be a true generalist with a willingness to lead on a range of HR projects including: HRIS Module role outs, HR MI reporting and manipulation, Branding and Engagement.
- Lead on ER casework including: Grievances, Sickness, Disciplinaries and Probation meetings.
- Guide and coach managers on HR Policies & Procedures, for the UK Business.
- Work closely with IT and Finance to support the role out of HRIS modules creating a self-service culture
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership team, presenting HR MI data and helping drive HR change linked to data.
- Manage the performance management and development processes throughout the year.
- Lead and support HR projects and deputise for the Head of HR.
- Make sure the continued development of HR professionals in the team, directly supporting their development and offering guidance.
- A strong understanding of UK Employment Law
- Lead on ER casework
- Comfortable manipulating and creating HR MI and reporting back to senior leadership team.
- Strong understanding of working with HR systems
- Strong Stakeholder management experience with the ability to push back
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in a sales or fast paced environment would be highly beneficial
- Ideally 1 years HR Business Partner