HR Business Partner - Start-Up
Morgan McKinley is working with a start-up to find an HR Business Partner to work closely with the Head of HR to set up the business, helping define the structure, roles types and put all the policies and procedures in place to help the business thrive.
The business is currently 5 staff and will be looking to grow to 40 staff in circa 6-12 months.
- Develop and manage all employee-related human resource processes and policies, including recruitment, benefit administration, performance management, and learning and development.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and development, and team building;
- Provide thought partnership, guidance and coaching for all employees and levels of management
- Proactively assess employees' development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions;
- Ensure employees' wellbeing and manage employee relations related issues;
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and employment law.
- CIPD experienced
- Knowledge of setting up HR functions or working in an SME or Start up environment
- Thorough knowledge of UK employment law.
- A flexible mindset and ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.