HR Business Partner post for a an amazing Financial Organisation
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant Financial Organisation to find an amazing HR Business Partner - EMEA to support our European departments.
- Act as an advisor to managers providing Human Resources expertise in implementing business initiatives and promoting employee engagement.
- Identify and frame HR issues and solutions with an ability to integrate strategic concepts and essential tactical elements.
- Coach and collaborate with managers on initiatives such as employee engagement, managing change and organizational management.
- Play an active role in the development and implementation of HR programs including the on-boarding and assimilation of new employees, performance management, promotions / career development, employee recognition, training & development and the compensation review process.
- Partner with managers to think of effective, creative solutions to employee effectiveness and engagement.
- 10+ years of HR Business Partner experience, including experience in fast-paced, dynamic environment. Preferably Financial Services
- Expertise in areas such as engagement, performance management, employee relations and compensation planning to support client groups and develop best practices within the team.
- Effective communicator with the ability to frame issues and solutions.
- Strong project management skills - needed to manage projects for client's groups as well as initiatives within the HR team.
- Be a real force for positive HR change in the team.
- CIPD and Degree educated is preferred.
If you are interested, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.