HR Business Partner - Investment Banking - Interim
Morgan McKinley are recruiting on behalf of a international investment management firm for an HR Business Partner. It is a 6 month contract and paying up to £600 ltd per day.
- Represent the HR Team in driving a talent lead HR agenda for your business units, setting them up for a period of sustained growth.
- You will provide pragmatic, commercial and strategic HR support and relationship management to the business.
- Drive the business strategy through development and delivery of all people activities, including resourcing, talent management, organisational design and development, employee relations, change management, cultural transformation and reward.
- You will work closely with senior stake holders to become in bedding in the businesses and assist them through HR interventions.
- CIPD level 7 qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a fast paced Financial Services enviroment, perferably investment banking.
- Be able to bring a high level of energy and personality to the role
- Influence hard to deal with stakeholders
If you are interested please apply below!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.