HR Business Manager
Morgan McKinley are recruiting on behalf of a leading international bank for an HR Business Manager. It is a 9/10 month contract and would be paying up to £450 PAYE per day.
- Act as a strategic partner to the Head of HR, focusing on fostering key relationships within both the HR team and the wider business, helping to shape, drive and operationalise key activities.
- Promote key projects through the creation, sharing of information to drive priorities and focus the attention of the HR team in the desired direction.
- Provide risk management oversight and direction for the function, including the coordination of control reviews, overseeing BCP for the function, and managing the HR risk metrics and reporting processes for HR.
Skills & Experience
- Financial analytics and reporting skills and experience ideally within a banking organisation
- Business management experience
- Understanding of FCA rules and regulations or equivalent
- Understanding of risk and control
- Project management experience essential
If you are interested please apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.