HR Assistant - £30K
- Provide full generalist administrative support to the HRBP Advisory Team and Head of HR
- Work closely with the HRBP's and Specialist teams by providing administrative assistance across ER, Recruitment, Reporting and Learning & Development
- Support on any otehr Ad-hoc HR projects
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working as an HR Assistant within a Professional or Financial services organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office skills; including strong excel skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.