Brilliant opportunity to join a well-established company based in Sussex
HR and Payroll Administrator
£25,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator to work for a great company based in East Grinstead.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of HR / Payroll processes and software. You will be required to support and offer guidance to departmental heads on payroll and HR issues.
- Taking full responsibility for the complete payroll requirements of the business.
- Owner of monthly payroll ensuring the payroll process is completed accurately and on time
- Have a good understanding of all relevant payroll legislation to ensure the business complies with all statutory and legal duties.
- Prepare P11D's for relevant employees ensuring all data is accurate and up to date.
- General HR Administration duties - Undertake all HR administration for employees including full employee lifecycle, recruitment, co-ordinating training and to support the team with HR related tasks
- Preparing and sending out routine correspondence including offer letters / contracts of employment / conducting reference checks / checking right to work documents
- Oversee the accurate administration of the company pension scheme.
- Ensure schedules and payments for all NIC contributions are reconciled and paid to HMRC on time
Ideally you will have previous experience or knowledge of;
- End to end payroll process.
- Good knowledge of payroll and compliance relating to pensions, benefits, salary deductions and tax.
- Previous experience working within HR administration.
- Involvement of HR recruitment.
- Good knowledge of HR systems.
- Good working knowledge of employment law and be confident to give advice on a range of employment matters.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and would be an ideal role for a driven and experienced Payroll and HR Administrator who is wanting to gain and develop their knowledge.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.