Morgan McKinley HR are looking for an HR Advisor for a client based in Bristol centre.
My client is looking to hire an HR Advisor on a 12 mths contract to cover a maternity leave.
The HR team is headed by a very supportive and forward thinking HOHR. You would be joining a supportive and a friendly team.
HR Advisor - 12 mths contact - Bristol
Duties will include:
- Provide expert coaching and advice to managers on HR matters including policy, procedures, employment law, employee relations, and organisational values;
- Conducting job evaluations
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data
- Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics
- Advising on staff development
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
To be successful in this post you will need to have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a HR department in either a HR
- Experience in advising and supporting managers in effectively and efficiently managing sickness absence, capability, disciplinary and grievance matters to an appropriate conclusion
- Knowledge of best practice human resource management theory and practice including recruitment, attendance management, employee relations, probationary and appraisal, staff training, development and engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What's on offer?
Competitive salary and other benefits specific to the role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.