Urgent requirement to support a large complex change and transformation project
My client is currently going through a large change and transformation project therefore looking for a HR Administrator to support then through this initially on a 6-month contract based near Heathrow.
You will support the HR team to ensure that all transformation activities are effectively executed whilst in line with best practice and UK employment law.
Duties will include:
- Ensure delivery and effective execution of transformation activities, planning ahead up to 12 months
- Track milestones and key deliverables and record any risks or issues that need to be escalated
- Prepare all PowerPoint slide and documentation to support activities
- Attend and note take at any change meetings, this could include collective consultation meetings therefore you'll be required to note all follow up actions
- Support on 1-1 sessions and all line manager training
You will need:
- Strong administration experience working within a large complex environment
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Good understanding of project management methodologies
- Organisational experience would be a huge advantage as well as some change management experience
- Good technical HR skills - collective consultation, TUPE
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Resilience and tenacity
- Highly organised and able to track multiple activities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.