Fantastic New Permanent role for a HR Administrator
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a permanent HR Administrator to join our client, a market leading corporate organisation based near East Grinstead. The permanent Hr Administrator role will manage administrative procedures relating to the employment, payment and training of staff are completed, recorded and retained in an accurate and efficient manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to get into HR or develop their HR experience who has a strong numerical background, with the ablity to use excel at an intermediate level.
Basis - Permanent, full time
Working hours - Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
- Preparing all starting documentation and administration including issuing offer letters and preparing contracts of employment
- Completing all pre-employment checks including obtaining written references and CRB checks
- Set up new employees on HR software and ensuring all actions on the new starter checklist are completed
- Support in delivering one to one first day inductions when needed
- Monitor sickness absence records and ensure effective management and reporting.
- Complete all leaver administration including issuing confirmation and liaison with payroll.
- Accurately administer permanent and temporary adjustments to pay such as allowances, overtime, credit union payments, unpaid leave etc
- Assist with the administration of the pension scheme, set up joiners, leavers, process changes.
- Numerate - able to calculate pro-rata entitlement
- Keen interest in HR
- Intermediate Excel skills, able to use formula
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.