HR Administrator - Financial Services - £45k
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for an HR Administrator on behalf of an international financial services organisation. It is a permanant role paying up to £45k.
- Provide administrative support across the entire employee lifecycle including recruitment administration, the production of contracts & offer packs, leaver documentation, reference letters, ensuring on-boarding of new starters to include pre-employment checks, collation of documentation, benefits administration and payroll requirements.
- Update HR Operations trackers to monitor employee information such as starters, leavers, changes and transfers ensuring accuracy on a real time basis.
- Maintain the global HR System and UK Payroll system. Input, update and reconcile data as required to ensure information is current and accurate.
- Respond to queries from employees regarding HR procedures, processes and policies
Skills & Experience
- Experience working as an HR Administrator within a financial services organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.