Our Clients are looking to recruit an HR Administrator to assist the HR Manager of a well established company in Slough.
The role will be to assist the HR Manager with the smooth running of the Human Resources Department and the development, implementation and monitoring of HR processes .
The main objectives are to: -
- To provide day-to-day support to all employees as necessary.
- General maintenance of HR records, collating and management of payroll and associated reporting.
- Involvement of ad hoc HR projects.
The main duties are to: -
- To provide day-to-day HR advice, guidance and support to all staff.
- Prepare and issue contracts of employment and contract amendments.
- Dealing efficiently and promptly with Starter, Change and Leaver Forms and passing information to Payroll.
- To process monthly payroll.
- To manage and carry out new staff inductions
- Providing advice for employees on HR policies and procedures as necessary.
- Maintaining HR records HR database, and file management of all HR documents.
- Maintaining the Company's benefits package and mobile phone contract and membership details.
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Fulfilling other HR related tasks and responsibilities as reasonably required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.