Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a HR Administrator to work with our client based on the outskirts of Reigate.
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Hr Administrator to work with our client based on the outskirts of Reigate. This role would be a great opportunity for someone who has a background in admin/customer service and would like to step into the world of HR.
Salary - up to £24,000
Basis - Full time, 6 FTC with a view of Permanent employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative and coordination support within the HR team.
- To be the first point of contact for queries and requests in the HR.
- Maintain HR records in accordance with current procedures in both hard copy and soft copy which includes inputting data and working with the HR system.
- To coordinate and where possible respond to all queries received into the HR department via phone, email, letter or other means.
- Administrative support such as processing or producing a letter to supporting with note taking and booking of official meetings.
- Support Recruitment team - Maintaining and ensuring we have the correct records and clearances for people joining our employment. Supporting the recruitment process from booking interviews to giving agreed feedback to candidates.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to working processes
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office Packages e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience working with databases/HR systems ideal
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.