Morgan McKinley HR are recruiting a HR Admin Team Leader for a business based in Cardiff
Morgan McKinley HR are supporting a fantastic organisation on the outskirts of Cardiff in hiring a maternity cover for an HR Admin Team Leader.
The role will be a 12 mths contract and my client is looking to interview and appoint very quickly, therefore this is an urgent requirement and the interviews are scheduled for 17th July.
You would be a part of large and talented HR team where you will have complete ownership of HR admin operation including managing 2x HR Administrators. The organisation is implementing a new HR system ITRENT and your role will be instrumental in making sure that all data is safely transferred and that the end users are trained to use the system.
Duties will involve:
- Managing the daily activities of the HR Administration team covering the administration associated with the life cycle of the employee
- Assisting the wider HR Team in the introduction and development of the new HR information system - 'Itrent' to include training the existing team. This also includes the development and implementation of HR Operations Manuals to ensure consistent approach to HR Admin, data input, reporting etc.
- Development of team members ensuring there is an exceptional standard of customer service and quality provided by the
- Develop Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators, taking into account the needs of the service users including regular reviews and This includes developing HR metrics to inform the work of the HR team.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the various internal stakeholders including working closely with the Senior HR Partners and Payroll Team to ensure that high standards of service are provided by the HR Admin
- Work closely with the Payroll Manager to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to inform the monthly payroll and manage the HR elements of Pay
- Maintain and improve high quality HR processes that provide employees with a positive experience through the employee
- Manage the administration of the recruitment process to a high standard ensuring a positive experience for applicants and managers throughout the
- Develop the use of ITrent to improve and develop the data ensuring we are compliant with Data Protection legislation including responsibility for personnel
- Provide support to the Head of HR and Training and Senior HR Partners on projects and periodic reporting and to support the wider HR team activities
What you need to have in order to be considered:
- Significant and recent experience with iTrent
- Strong Management skills
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practice, with the ability to apply it in practical ways
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities, a variable workload and able to work to deadlines in a methodical, accurate
- A positive 'can do' attitude with a flexible approach and the ability to take on a wide range of tasks, often at short notice to the requirements of
- Experience of being involved in implementing change with the ability to adapt and understand the impact on
Salary and Benefits:
12 mths contact
30,000 per annum
Working hours: 9-5 but there may be some flexibility for the right person.
25 days holiday
Most importantly you will work in a great organisation and be a part of a fun team.
Please get in touch for more details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.