HR Admin - 12 Month FTC
Role - HR Admin
Contract length - 12 month FTC
Salary - up to £23,000 DOE
A diligent and professional individual is required to support the HR & Payroll team in providing a high quality and professional HR service to our managers and employees, from recruitment through to leavers in this varied role. Reporting to the Head of HR, you'll be based at their office in Maidenhead and be a critical contact for queries.
- Administration of HR, Time and Attendance and Payroll systems (including managing the teams inbox)
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Advertising and managing vacancies
- Update and streamline processes to ensure an efficient service to our managers
- HR & payroll project work
- Management of employee equipment e.g. phones, tablets
- Producing reports for management
- Supporting Managers with employee relations cases (first line support & note taking)
- Provide support on co-ordination of training
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in HR & Payroll systems would be an advantage
- HR, payroll or business administration qualifation desirable
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative with the ability to multi-task and deal with a busy and varied workload
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Be organised & driven
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.